This course has been specifically designed to provide a solid foundation to aspiring General Practitioners on the diagnosis and treatment of common medical cases.
- Identify and manage basic medical cases that a general practitioner might encounter in regular clinical practice, adopting a problem- solving approach
- Develop skills to communicate with patients from all types of backgrounds and impart health education to them
- MCQ-based module-wise assessment
- Final examination (theory & MCQ) followed by a viva
- Minimum of 90% attendance compulsory for the certificate
- 3 months contact programme during which the candidate will be posted in various departments on a rotational basis
- Centres: Hyderabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad, Pune, Mysore, Bilaspur, Ludhiana, Madurai, Trichy