“Certificate in Diabetes Management” is a 3 month online program.
This course is designed to impart knowledge and confidence for the management of Diabetic patients and facilitate the physicians to develop the skills for efficient and integrated diabetic care.
This course is offered by Medvarsity and Apollo Hospitals Educational and Research Foundation (AHERF).
The broad objective of the program is to build knowledge and skill to perform as effective professionals in pharmacy management, both in the public and private sector. The syllabus and course content are designed to meet the needs of fresh diploma graduates and mid-career professionals.
- To enhance the Physician's knowledge of the basic sciences pertaining to Diabetes Mellitus
- To understand the clinical manifestations and efficiently diagnose Diabetes Mellitus using the current investigative tools.
- To understand and put into practice the current therapeutic principles in Diabetes Mellitus and non-pharmacological management of Diabetes Mellitus.
- To understand and manage the emergencies and complications related to Diabetes Mellitus
- To develop the necessary skills for counselling and educating Diabetic patients and their families.
- To develop a 'preventing' and 'promoting' healthcare approach to Diabetes management.
- MBBS graduates
- Post Graduates in any Medical specialty (Allopathy)
Duration & Contact Pgogram
- 3 months online study
Module - 1
- Introduction to Diabetes Mellitus and Epidemiology
- Clinical presentation, Investigations and Pharmacology
- Patient education
- Healthcare delivery- the concept of integrated care
- Approach to management of Diabetes
- Complications of Diabetes Mellitus
- Emergencies in diabetes mellitus
- Diabetes in Childhood and Adolescence
- Diabetes in the Elderly
- Secondary Diabetes Mellitus
- Surgery and Anaesthesia in a Diabetic patient
- Infections in Diabetes Mellitus
- MCQ based final online Assessments.
- Successful candidates will receive a “Certificate in Diabetes Management” from Medvarsity and AHERF
For further information of fee and modes of payment,
- Call 1800 425 6066 (9am to 8pm)
- Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is an online program.
- Course material is updated with recent advances and guidelines and developed and reviewed by experienced specialists from Apollo hospitals.
- Convenient to take the course as it is online - any time anywhere learning.