Diploma in Diabetes Management
- 6 months course
- Course delivered in 2 modules
- Web based training
- Training by subject experts from Apollo Sugar Clinics/Accredited Hospitals
Certification by AHERF & Medvarsity
Live webinars by renowned clinicians
Recorded video lectures
Course designed for knowledge update on current guidelines
The ‘Diploma in Diabetes Management‘ course helps the physicians develop competence in the diagnosis, treatment and decision-making in the care of patients with diabetes. This course is structured to impart knowledge, skills, and confidence, for the management of diabetic patients and facilitate the physicians to develop the skills for efficient and integrated diabetic care.
This course is aimed at medical graduates and specialists with special interest in diabetes and who have a day to day exposure to people with diabetes or those who are part of a team that delivers diabetic care. Any MBBS graduate registered with a State Medical Council or the Medical council of India (MCI) is eligible to take this course.
This course enhances your knowledge on diabetes management and you can become part of a team that delivers diabetes care as a trained professional in diabetes management
This course is certified by Apollo Hospitals Educational and Research Foundation & Medvarsity.
- 6 months (Online)
Apollo Hospitals Education and Research Foundation
- Can I practice as a Diabetoligist?
- You can practice Diabetes Management but not as a diabletologist
- Is this course recognized by MCI?
- MCI currently doesn't recognize any online courses delivered by any partner. Through our partnerships with international universities and organizations, we ensure that the best learning content is available to our students. Some of our courses may carry international recognition and most of our courses are validated and recognized by over 40 hospital groups in India, Asia and Africa.
Is there any hands on training for the Diploma in Emergency Medicine Course?
- The Diploma in Emergency Medicine Course includes 12 months of clinical practice. During this 12 month period, the student is deployed at one of our partner hospitals (based on location preference). The students may earn a stipend paid by the hospital partner during this period based on hospital partner's policies. The student will also have access to an on-ground facilitator to support their learning progress. Medvarsity doesn't guarantee a stipend payout for any of our courses.
- Difference between FID & DDM?
- DDM is a short term program for 6 months by Medvarsity and FID is a 1 year long course offered by Medvarsity with quality assurance by RLA. FID also includes a 1 month Contact Program.
- Is this certificate valid, as it is an online course?
- Since the course is not recognized by MCI, the certification will not be valid for applying for jobs in govt. sector.
- How about placements and salaries after doing the course?
- Medvarsity provides Placement Assistance and salaries is at the discretion of the employer and the hospital.
- Can I submit my certificates at a later date after enrollment or can I enroll by providing my provisional certificates?
- Certificates are a proof of your previous educational background check thus will be required for the enrollment. However in case of any difficulty you may give a written undertaking to that effect for providing the certificates within the stipulated time frame.
- Are there any prerequisites for joining this course?
- Most Medvarsity students are required to meet minimum criteria of having completed their MBBS with Internship.
- How to access the course material online?
- The course material can be accessed online by the login ID and password provided to you.
- What if I am unable to open the Medvarsity website?
- How do I access my course?
- My User ID and Password isn't working on the LMS.
- You will be issued a new user ID and password on completion of the registration process. The user ID created for your registration process will not work on our LMS
- What is the assessment method?
- MCQ based Online module-wise assessment
- Final examination - MCQ based test after successful completion of the two module tests and the contact program.
- What are the criteria to be eligible for the final exam?
- A minimum of 60% in the module tests is required to be eligible for the final exam.
- How do I give the exams online?
- Login into our LMS at lms.medvarsity.com or Apolloknowledge.com using your user ID and password
- Click on My courses and then click on learn option.
- Then you will find various options like case discussions, videos, animations, E Book , Assessment etc.,
- Click on Assessment option to give exam.
- Click on Take assessment and read all the instructions and click on it and then click on start exam and your exam will be started.
- Every 60 seconds page gets deactivated, hence it is important that you refresh the page time and again.
- Are the scheduled dates for the exams mandatory or not?
- It is mandatory, you are expected to complete exams before the Course Expiry date
- When will the final exam get activated?
- 45 days prior to course expiry.
- Session expired and it is showing as unauthorized user?
- If the page is left idle for more than 60 seconds the session will be expired automatically. Refresh the page periodically.
- If session is expired, what to do?
- It will start from the same question where the session expired.
- While you are attempting exam, error pops up and exam is halted - site will display as attempted(1)
- Ignore the message as attempted - The attempt is only completed when it displays Finished (1) and the when the result is shown in the progress.
- What if I am not able to clear the module tests in the first attempt?
- If you are not able to clear the module test in the first attempt, you can always take a second attempt to clear your module tests.
- You can write to us at email@example.com requesting for another attempt by paying a reactivation fee.
- One attempt
- What if I do not clear the final examination?
- You can attempt the exam again by paying the applicable reactivation fee.
- What if I feel that a question is wrongly framed or an answer is wrongly marked in the online exams?
- If you feel that something is wrongly mentioned, you can write at firstname.lastname@example.org, directing it to the academics team.
- While attempting the online exam, what if there is a power cut or the internet gets disconnected?
- If at all there is a power cut or your internet gets disconnected, there is nothing to worry. When you login again, you can continue your test from the point where you had stopped.
- What if I am not able to complete the course within the duration?
- You will have to send a request to the CRM team to extend your course and pay the applicable reactivation fee.
- Do you provide any placement assistance?
- We do not provide any placement guarantee as an outcome of the course. On a case to case basis we will introduce your profile to specific recruiting partners but no job guarantee is provided.
- What if I have any concerns regarding the program delivery or what if I have any suggestions to improve the quality of the course?
- For any feedback regarding the course, please write to us at email@example.com
*Statutory taxes and levies not included. Taxes will be applied on checkout. Rates may vary based on management discretion.