Healthcare in India has registered a tremendous growth resulting in a huge number of hospitals across the country. An increasingly educated and paying public expects to receive nothing less than excellent care and services. The corporate hospitals and other agencies will play an important role in the current scenario and therefore, there is a need for a properly trained pool of hospital administrators who can design and deliver quality health services.
The primary objective of this Diploma course in Hospital Administration is to train medical and non-medical graduates to undertake a wider range of administrative and managerial responsibilities within hospital organizations. This will help the hospitals to be managed professionally and in turn deliver quality healthcare to the patients.
This course with its integrated inputs will help the student to gain strong conceptual and technical knowledge in various
management concepts and improve his analytical capability to prepare him for the administrative functions.
This course is affiliated to Martin Luther Christian University.
- To prepare qualified and efficient administrators to manage hospitals.
- To train the candidate in various methods of administration of hospitals.
- To develop better systems for effective delivery of healthcare in hospitals.
- To train the candidate in developing better leadership skills.
- To train the candidate in understanding the concepts oforganizational behavior and human resource management.
- To provide the necessary skills and knowledge for practical orientation and implementation of strategies with relation to modern hospitals.
- Any Graduate from a recognized University
- One year which includes a 2-week contact program at major Apollo Hospitals across India.
The course is divided into four study modules covering the following topics:
|Module 1 (Principles of Management)|
||Module 2 (Health and Hospital Economics)|
||Module 3 (Hospital Services and Planning)|
|Module 4 (Hospital Information System & Quality Assurance)|
- MCQ based Online module-wise assessment
- Students have to successfully complete all four module tests, contact program and project work to be eligible for the final test.
- A minimum of 50% is required in the module tests and the Final Test to be eligible for certification
- On successful completion of the Final exam, Contact Program and the Project Work, the students will be awarded the ''Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration'' by Medvarsity and Apollo Hospitals.
Rs.50,000 (One time Payment) or 1st Installment Rs.30,000 and 2nd Instalment Rs.22,000 payable in favour of Medvarsity online limited.
- Call 1800 425 6066 (9am to 8pm)
- Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 2 weeks of contact program is a unique learning module in the course during which enables the candidate to have a live experience of the workflow of the key administrative departments of a corporate hospital.
- There will be case discussions, group presentations and lectures on important topics related to hospital management.
- Centers: Hyderabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad, Ludhiana