‘‘Fellowship in Intensive Care Medicine’’ is a six months online program including a 15 day contact program at accredited Apollo Hospitals across India.
This course, offered by Medvarsity and Apollo Hospitals Educational and Research Foundation (AHERF), is designed to develop registered and graduate medical professionals into intensive & critical care practitioners through a programmed approach of knowledge and skills acquisition coupled with a critical thinking focus.
- Acquire sufficient clinical experience and technical skill to identify and handle complex clinical problems and diseases encountered in the intensive care unit.
- Acquire knowledge and mastery of the medical technology used in the intensive care units.
- Acquire knowledge of appropriate ethical standards and ability to cope with the psychological and social effects of critical illness on patients and their relatives.
- Acquire ability to take full responsibility for the quality of treatment and care of the critically ill patient.
- Acquire ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Acquire knowledge of contemporary research fields.
- MBBS graduates
- Post Graduates in Medical and Surgical Specialties
- 6 months online study
- 15 days contact program
- Introduction to Intensive Care
- Respiratory Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Neurology Disorders
- Renal Disorders
- Metabolic and Nutritional Disorders
- Hematological Disorders
- Infectious Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Obstetric Disorders
- Environmental Hazards
- Toxicology and Poisoning
- General Disorders
- MCQ based Online module-wise assessment
- Final examination - MCQ based online test, after successful completion of all the online modules and the contact program.
- Successful candidates will receive a ''Fellowship in Intensive Care Medicine'' jointly from Medvarsity and AHERF.
- Call 1800 425 6066 (9am to 8pm)
- Mail email@example.com
- 15 days contact program by subject experts from Apollo Hospitals.
- Centers: Hyderabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Bilaspur, Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Trichy
Rs.50,000 (One time Payment) or 1st Installment Rs.30,000 and 2nd Instalment Rs.25,000 payable in favour of Medvarsity online limited.