Terms & Conditions
Offers & Discounts
Offers and discounts may be announced at discretion of the management and maybe withdrawn without prior notice.
“Fest_20” Year end discount offer terms –
- Offer is applicable for all purchases completed through online payment only.
- Discount may not be combined with any other offer, discount or special payment plan communicated by direct sales person.
- Offer period is from 25th December to 1st Jan. All full payments completed during this period are eligible.
- Online payment must be completed before 11:59 pm on 1st Jan.
- Add “fest_20” coupon code in the cart page before proceeding to checkout.
- No refund against courses will be provided during the offer period.
- Contact your admissions officer for any queries.
- Please fill the application form completely and furnish all details required there in.
- Please enclose attested copies of relevant certificates.
- ONLINE PAYMENT CAN BE DONE USING CREDIT CARD Click on ‘Payments’ in the home
page of www.medvarsity.com.
- Cash payments are not accepted by Medvarsity and Medvarsity is not responsible for any cash payments made.
- NEFT payment to be made to the following account
Account Name: Medvarsity Online limited
Branch: Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
Account No. 007605000171
IFSC/NEFT/RTGS Code: ICIC0000076
- Cheque / Demand Draft to be drawn in favor of ‘Medvarsity Online Limited’. Kindly write your
Name, Address & Phone Number on the reverse side of the Cheque / Demand Draft.
Terms and Conditions
- Medvarsity reserves the right to disqualify a candidate for providing false information, submitting improper documents or for misconduct in a particular course.
- Medvarsity reserves the right to revise / change the curriculum, the course structure or course delivery methodology without prior n Fees once paid will not be refunded. Fee transfer to other person is not entertained under any circumstances subject to refund policy.
- Write your name & contact number in the remarks column while making the EFT payment. In the application form, mention the EFT transaction number, date of transaction and the bank details clearly.
- The application form will be processed only after the payment is realized/received by Medvarsity. Switching to other Medvarsity courses is allowed subject to approval by Academic council within 7 days of enrollment. No refunds or no fee adjustments would be made in this regard. Candidates shall be eligible to attend contact program only after full payment of fee and successfully completing study modules, internal exams and any other criterion set by course coordinator.
- Books/Material will be dispatched only after the full payment is realized.
- Incase of Cheque bounce, there will be an additional cheque bounce charge of 250/-.
- Contact programs wherever applicable shall be conducted in batches and therefore may not start immediately after completion of study modules. This may result in extended duration of the entire course.
- There shall be a minimum batch size to conduct contact program. In the event of the batch size being below the minimum number, contact program shall be moved to next batch.
- Eligible candidates shall be informed about the dates of Contact programs in advance. Once intimated, it is necessary for the candidate to attend the contact program.
- In the event candidate is not able to attend the contact program, Medvarsity shall not be held responsible. Medvarsity shall try to accommodate such candidates in the contact program for subsequent batch but shall not be liable to do so.
- The course is to be completed in stipulated duration, if not 10% of course fee will be applicable as re-activation fee as per Terms & Conditions.
- In the event a candidate does not pass final exam, he/she may be allowed for reattempt only after paying necessary exam fee as prescribed in the prospectus.
- Course Certificates will be dispatched only if the Payment is clear and if the Contact Program / Project Report / Viva are cleared.
- All disputes with regard to this course are subject to the jurisdiction of Hyderabad.
- In case of provisional admission If the candidate is found to be ineligible Rs.l000/- will be deducted as application and processing charges and the rest of the fee will be refunded in 30 days.