7 ways to make your NEET-PG preparations pay off
Preparing for NEET PG can be an exhausting and time consuming process. There is a huge percentage of aspirants out there who couldn’t realize their dream. With the rapidly and dramatically increasing competition, the options tend to appear limited. However, there is enough reason for you to cheer up!
Our team of experts are committed to help every aspirant reach his/her goal. In a sincere attempt to make all your efforts count, Medvarsity Online has come up with a list of 7 areas of specialization that can help you nurture your medical career. These courses are carefully designed to give you that much needed edge. Let’s take a look:
- Emergency Medicine enables students to build capabilities in sorting patients, identification and treatment of life-threatening emergencies. The Fellowship in Emergency Medicine also imparts knowledge on how to revive a critically ill patient and perform life saving procedures.
- Clinical Cardiology furnishes the knowledge, skills, and training necessary to manage common cardiovascular conditions. Masterclass in Clinical Cardiology integrates most of the lifelong learning competencies for general cardiologists recommended by international guidelines.
- Diabetes Mellitus is a growing epidemic and our Masterclass in Diabetes Mellitus course is a sequence of graded courses (Certified by RLA, UK) that add up to provide a deep understanding of treating diabetic patients.
- Intensive Care Medicine is designed to help the medical graduates acquire knowledge on the functioning of intensive care units (ICU). Fellowship in Intensive Care Medicine highlights the technology used in intensive care units (ICU) and how to manage complex clinical problems and diseases encountered in the intensive care units (ICU).
- Public Health fosters sophisticated understanding and application across the complex body of multidisciplinary knowledge of public health. Master of Public Health (Certified by UNSW, Australia) covers areas like social determinants of health, population targeted health research methods and much more.
- Hospital and Health-care Management is specifically designed to cater the needs of practicing health-care managers. The core motive of MBA in Hospital and Health-care Management (Certified by AMITY) is to enable participants to develop their own management skills.
- Clinical Nutrition is designed by combining integrative and preventive education approach to nutrition, health and disease.
We feel obliged to be a part of your journey. For this purpose, we are organizing a Webinar, “Exciting clinical opportunities beyond NEET PG” which highlights the various opportunities that await you. Discuss with our expert, Dr. Srinivasa Rao, CEO – Apollo Medskills and find your career path. After all, there is always light at the end of the tunnel.