Effective Ways to Crack PG NEET – Dr. Rajat Jain
Here is an insightful podcast with Dr Rajat Jain, Consultant and Head of the Department – Radiology, Primus Super Specialty Hospital, Chanakyapuri, Delhi. He has done his MBBS and MD from MAMC, Delhi and has further done his FRCR from UK. He has a massive experience of over a decade and has about 10,000 hours to his name in teaching radiology. He is a great guiding force to the students attempting NEET, having cracked it with Rank 1 himself and therefore provides key insights to passing with flying colors. He is involved in teaching PG NEET students for the past 10 years is well known for his counseling and preparation strategy largely. He is also an author of various research papers and review articles on the same.
Listen to our podcast where our Expert Trainer will answer questions on:
- PG NEET – 2019 pattern/format of the examination
- Best ways to manage time during examinations
- Prime topics that students need to prepare for
- Suggestions on books or materials from popular authors
- Coaching Centers and PG-NEET
- Common mistakes made by students
- Effective Self-assessment procedures
- Tips on revision, before exams
We wish you good luck with your exams!