This certificate course in nursing skills is structured to provide instruction in a range of nursing techniques and procedures, including medication administration, wound care, and patient assessments. Through this course, you can acquire the necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies to deliver exceptional care to patients, thereby improving your employability and creating more opportunities for career advancement in the field of nursing.
- Get a complete overview of each skill ranging from simple to complex nursing procedures.
- A Step-by-step guide for performing nursing care skills is provided.
- Promotes evidence-based best practices in completing procedures, skills and interventions.
- Reviews common questions and concerns related to procedures in a simple FAQ format.
- One-day hands-on simulation workshop on Basic Life support (BLS) certified by American Heart Association (AHA)