Master Class – Diabetes Mellitus (DM – Master Class)
- Series of three graded Diabetes courses
- Designed by experts in the field of Diabetes
- Total 50 hours of learning content & 4 weeks of skill sessions
- Certified by Royal Liverpool Academy
Expand your knowledge of Diabetes Mellitus
12 months duration (15 + 20 + 25 Hours of e-Learning)
Apply DM knowledge in your professional work
Get enabled to work with Diabetes specialists
The Diabetes Mellitus Master Class is a sequence of graded courses (Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3) that add up to provide a deep understanding of Diabetes management.
Level 1 course will enable healthcare professionals to quickly update themselves with fundamental knowledge on Diabetes in a self-learning mode. The course will provide basic knowledge in quick time (3 months) through online modules and assessments. Healthcare professionals can apply this knowledge in the care of diabetic patients in their respective area of work and provide diabetes education to patients. For MBBS doctors, this level is the qualifying level to proceed to level 2 of the course.
Level 2 course is designed to update the General practitioner with the essential knowledge needed for practical management of Diabetes. Here our expert faculty will train the student on the current trends and impart practical guidance on providing quality care for patients with diabetes. This is done through Live Virtual Classes (webinars) in addition to online learning. Â The student can attend these sessions from home or work place. The faculty will discuss real life cases and current guidelines and the students have the opportunity to clarify their doubts with the faculty.
Level 3 course is a more exhaustive and will deliver advanced knowledge, including management of complications and special populations through online learning, Live Virtual Classes and practical training through clinical postings.A Diabetes specialists at accredited hospitals and clinics will deliver the practical training. Students have the opportunity to see and learn from real life cases.
What you will learn?
Foundation of diabetes mellitus and overview of management
Clinical knowledge for practical management of Diabetes mellitus
Advanced knowledge of managing diabetes, complications and special populations (paediatric, elderly and pregnancy) + Practical training through 4 weeks clinical attachment
All eligible candidates will start with Level 1 and gain a Certificate in Diabetes Mellitus on successful completion.
Doctors with MBBS degree can progress from Level 1 through Level 2 (Diploma in Diabetes Mellitus) and then to Level 3 (Fellowship in Diabetes Mellitus).
Only MBBS Doctors.
Course Validity: 1 year (regular duration) + 1 year (extension period).
Course Add-on: Apollo Munich Health Insurance with Group Accidental Coverage worth INR 100,000 & Medical Coverage worth INR 50,000. Buy at INR 5000 with this course.
REGISTER NOW to know more about this course
- 1 year
- What is the total duration of the Master Class?
- Level 1: 3 months
- Level 2: 3 months
- Level 3: 6 months (including 1 month contact program)
- Is this course recognized by MCI?
- Medical Council of India does not recognize courses that are offered through online or blended learning platform.
- Can I call myself a Diabetologist/ Diabetes Specialist after completing this course?
- No. The aim of this course is to be a form of continuing professional development that will increase your clinical knowledge on diabetes and make you better primary care providers. It is not a replacement to formal medical education and specialization.
- I am still in the final year of my Medical Course (MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BSMS/ BUMS/ BNYS). Can I take the Level 1 course?
- Final year students and interns from the above mentioned medical courses can enrol in Level 1 of the course and get certified.
- I am still in the final year of Physiotherapy/ Nursing/ Nutrition course. Can I take the Level 1?
- For these streams, only those who have completed the course are eligible to take Level 1. You will have to produce the degree certificate/final marks card to be eligible for the course.
- I am a nurse practitioner with ANM degree. Am I eligible for Level 1?
- The course eligibility for Nurses is limited to those holding B.Sc. Nursing degree or above only.
- What is the eligibility criteria for international students?
- The eligibility criteria for the course for international students is similar. In case you have any queries regarding eligibility, our Admission Counsellors will be able to provide more information on the same.
- Will completing this level, make me eligible for Level 2/ Level 3 of the course?
- The eligibility for Level 2/ Level 3 course is an MBBS degree with valid MCI registration. Other stream candidates can complete the Level1 Certification only and get the Certificate in Diabetes Mellitus.
- How to access the course materials online?
- To access the course, click on the "Learn" button on the top right of this page using the login ID and password provided to you. In case you don't have access to login ID and password, write to us at email@example.com & quote your registered email ID.
- What if I am unable to open the Medvarsity website?
- How do I access my course?
- My userID and password isn't working on the LMS.
- You will be issued a new user ID and password on completion of the registration process. The user ID created for your registration process will not work on our LMS.
- How will the assessments be for course?
- Level 1: Online test
- Level 2: Online test
- Level 3: Online test + Viva Voce
- What if I am not able to clear the final test in each level in the first attempt?
- What if I feel that a question is wrongly framed or an answer is wrongly marked in the online exams?
- If you feel that something is wrongly mentioned, you can write at firstname.lastname@example.org, directing it to the academics team.
- What certification will I get at the end of the course?
- Successful completion of DM Level 1: Certificate in Diabetes Mellitus
- Successful completion of DM Level 2: Diploma in Diabetes Mellitus
- Successful completion of DM Level 3: Fellowship in Diabetes Mellitus
- When will I get my certificate?
- Once you successfully pass each Level, your E-Certificate will be mailed to your registered E-Mail ID.
- Do you provide any placement assistance?
- We do not provide any placement guarantee as an outcome of the course. On a case to case basis we will introduce your profile to specific recruiting partners but no job guarantee is provided.
- International Students before enrolling, following guidelines to be adhered to attend Contact Program:
- What if I have any concerns regarding the program delivery or what if I have any suggestions to improve the quality of the course?
- For any feedback regarding the course, please write to us at email@example.com.
*Statutory taxes and levies not included. Taxes will be applied on checkout. Rates may vary based on management discretion.