Posted on22nd May,2022
- Work with the content team to produce well written audio and video scripts that enhance the quality of course assets.
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Help create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games,etc.).
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts.
- Communicate effectively with the development team during the project life-cycle.
- Plan your time effectively and work with senior team members to ensure you can meet deadlines on multiple projects
- Some project and client management as agreed with senior team members.
- Proven working experience (3 to 9 years) in instructional design and instructional technology, out of which at least 1-2 years
- Education or experience in life sciences/medical education will be an additional advantage, but not mandatory.
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills.
- Strong knowledge about course development software and Learning Management Systems.
- Basic knowledge about visual design and ability to storyboard.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts.