Content Head - Elearning
Posted on7th July,2021
QualificationMedical qualification (MBBS or above) is preferred but any other Post graduates can apply.
- Manage the content team working on the development of learning materials of various Medvarsity courses.
- Develop course structures and curriculum's for different e-learning and blended learning courses.
- Perform medical review for the content authored by internal and external medical writers.
- Supervise the development of various multimedia learning materials such as videos, animations and interactive lessons.
- Liaison with different subject matter experts (SMEs) for content or video lectures for the courses.
- Interact with various academic partners on matters related to curriculum, content and other academic matters.
- Responsible for maintaining the course development timelines and release dates as planned.
- Required to lead E-Learning teams to develop exceptional E-Learning content