Posted on23rd May,2022
Medvarsity is Asia's largest and fastest-growing Health EdTech company and impacts over 60% of all healthcare professionals in the region. We are looking for a PR & corporate communications expert to join our Growth team and help us establish a global healthcare education brand.
We are a team of +300 high-energy professionals based out of Hyderabad with a shared vision of "Impacting Healthcare through Education''. Medvarsity is a combination of multiple product verticals including Medvarsity.com, Dosily.com, BookMySim.one, and Healthjobs.one. We believe in constant innovation and strong business fundamentals to drive continuous growth.
You will lead the PR and corporate communications for Medvarsity and our brands. You will help Medvarsity further build our stature as the leader in healthcare ed-tech, increasing our brand equity and helping deliver best-in-class marketing with a meaningful and impactful contribution through earned media.
You should have an understanding of the media environment, the online space, and the related context around it. You will assist all media content decisions, driving both long-term strategy, pre-planned campaigns, and press releases. You will work closely with internal teams and leadership along with managing the day-to-day work with our PR agency partner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create, Ideate, write, and implement messaging and narratives to establish MEDVARSITY using all forms of comms - earned, owned, paid, and shared
- Drive positive and success stories across a broad range of media to position MEDVARSITY as a thought leader in the healthcare ed-tech space and respond to media requests.
- Educate press, bloggers, analysts, and independent media about MEDVARSITY's brands, developments, and initiatives and also prepare briefing materials and manage executive spokespeople.
- Stay updated on PR trends and offer appropriate recommendations to the brand for better results.
- Designing and driving a positive brand image while managing day to day working with external agencies
- Support and manage the creation of press materials and organize press briefings, media sessions, and events, as required.
- Developing PR Campaigns and content around strategic launches and initiatives
- Monitoring and measuring the impact of PR campaigns through input and out metrics aligned with the goals of the organization
Desired Exposure and Skills:
- Experience in using customer data/insights to form media stories
- Strong knowledge of media trends and editorial activities
- 5 to 12 years of work experience managing PR and corporate communications
- Planning, developing, and implementing PR strategies
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements across Online Media TV/Print/Radio, etc.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media