Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Medvarsity reserves the right to disqualify a candidate for providing false information, submitting improper documents or for misconduct in a particular course.
- Medvarsity reserves the right to revise / change the curriculum, the course structure or course delivery methodology without prior notice.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded after completion of 7day free look period. Fee transfer to other person is not entertained under any circumstances.
- Write your name & contact number in the remarks column while making the EFT payment. In the application form, mention the EFT transaction number, date of transaction and the bank details clearly.
- Application form will be processed only after the payment is realized/received by Medvarsity. Switching to other Medvarsity courses is allowed subject to approval by Academic council within 7 days of enrolment. No refunds or no fee adjustments would be made in this regard. Candidates shall be eligible to attend contact program only after full payment of fee and successfully completing study modules, internal exams and any other criterion set by course coordinator.
- For International student FRRO registration process,Medvarsity is responsible for the following:
- Filling Form S and create FSIS number (Foreign Student Information System) for registration purposes.
- Provide Bonafide Certificate to the student.
- Apollo Munich Insurance period covered: Course duration, subject to maximum of 1 year.
- Apollo Munich Insurance Renewal Option: Student can not renew the policy after the expiry of the coverage period.
- Student is responsible for the following:
- Filling Form C
- Seeking appointment, visiting FRRO office and completing FRRO registration formalities
- Medvarsity is not responsible but will only provide remote guidance for FRRO registration.
- Select courses where Books/Material are included will be dispatched only after the full payment is realized.
- Incase of Cheque bounce, there will be an additional cheque bounce charge of 250/-.
- Contact programs wherever applicable shall be conducted in batches and therefore may not start immediately after completion of study modules. This may result in extended duration of the entire course.
- There shall be a minimum batch size to conduct contact program. In the event of the batch size being below the minimum number, contact program shall be moved to next batch. Medvarsity reserves the right to cancel incase of force-majeure (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.).
- Eligible candidates shall be informed about the dates of Contact programs in advance. Once intimated, it is necessary for the candidate to attend the contact program.
- In the event candidate is not able to attend the contact program, Medvarsity shall not be held responsible. Medvarsity shall try to accommodate such candidates in the contact program for subsequent batch but shall not be liable to do so.
- Medvarsity no longer provides a physical copy of the certificate at the end of the course. A high resolution version of the certificate can be downloaded from the LMS by the student.
- All disputes with regard to this course are subject to the jurisdiction of Hyderabad.
Offers & Discounts
Offers and discounts may be announced at discretion of the management and maybe withdrawn without prior notice.
- Self- Referrals are not eligible for gift voucher.
- Students are not eligible for Gift voucher if discount is offered on the Course Fee.
- Gifts Vouchers are eligible only to students who have fully paid or after clearance of PDC.
- Referral done by Existing students ONLY are eligible for Gift voucher.
T&C Summer Bonanza Campaign
- The Summer Bonanza promotion is open to all those who enrol for our courses in this month of April aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
- To take part in this, one must enroll in a course with Medvarsity priced at INR 10,000 & above.
- Every 100th 250th & 500th enrolments will win Medvarsity merchandize & surprise gifts.
- Medvarsity reserves the right to substitute the Prizes (or any part of the prize) for another prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of the prizes) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
- Medvarsity’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Medvarsity will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion, including prize fulfilment and announcing winners.
- The winners agree to allow Medvarsity to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- The winners may be required for promotional activity e.g. photographs to be taken and are required to make themselves available without charge for publicity purposes and agree to publication of his/her name.
- Please fill the application form completely and furnish all details required there in.
- Please enclose attested copies of relevant certificates.
- Failure to submit proper/full documents or incorrect documents will lead to immediate termination of course access. Fee paid will not be eligible for refund after 7day free look period.
- Online payments can be done using Credit Card also. Click on Payments in the homepage of www.medvarsity.com.
- Cash Payments subject to submission of PAN and Aadhar Card.
- NEFT payment to be made to the following account
Account Name: Medvarsity Online limited
Branch: Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
Account No. 007605000171
IFSC/NEFT/RTGS Code: ICIC0000076
- Cheque / Demand Draft to be drawn in favor of Medvarsity Online Limited. Kindly write your Name, Address & Phone Number on the reverse side of the Cheque / Demand Draft.