Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Medvarsity reserves the right to disqualify a candidate for providing false information, submitting improper documents or for misconduct in a particular course.
Medvarsity reserves the right to revise / change the curriculum, the course structure or course delivery methodology without prior notice.
Fees once paid will not be refunded after completion of 7day free look period from the date of login credentials issued. Fee transfer to other person is not entertained under any circumstances. From 7th day of enrolment to 3 weeks, change of course can be accommodated and beyond 3weeks, amount paid will be forfeited.
Write your name & contact number in the remarks column while making the EFT payment. In the application form, mention the EFT transaction number, date of transaction and bank details clearly.
Application form will be processed only after the payment is realized/received by Medvarsity. Switching to other Medvarsity courses is allowed subject to approval by Academic council within 7 days of enrolment. No refunds or no fee adjustments would be made in this regard. Candidates shall be eligible to attend contact program only after full payment of fee and successfully completing study modules, internal exams and any other criterion set by course coordinator.
Late Payment Penalty – Penalty of 2% of course fee shall be levied if the payment is received after 10 days from the date of Invoice or amount due date.
- Any query or dispute related to loan availed through Tachyloans or Zest money needs to be handled by the student with Tachyloans or Zest money. Medvarsity is not responsible or will get involved in the same.
- For International student FRRO registration process, Medvarsity is responsible for the following:
Provide Bonafide Certificate to the student.
Student is responsible for the following:
- Filling Form C
- Seeking appointment, visiting FRRO office and completing FRRO registration formalities
Medvarsity is not responsible but will only provide remote guidance for FRRO registration.
- Incase the Cheque is dishonoured, additional charge of 250/- will be levied.
Contact programs wherever applicable shall be conducted in batches and therefore may not start immediately after completion of study modules. This may result in extended duration of the entire course.
There shall be a minimum batch size to conduct contact program. In the event of the batch size being below the minimum number, contact program shall be moved to next batch. Medvarsity reserves the right to cancel incase of force-majeure (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)or incase of unforeseen circumstances.
Eligible candidates shall be informed about the dates of Contact programs in advance via e-mail. Once intimated, it is necessary for the candidate to confirm attendance of contact program via e-mail so that necessary arrangements can be done. Failure of attendance on acceptance will be considered as a lost chance.
In the event candidate is not able to attend the contact program, Medvarsity shall not be held responsible. Medvarsity shall try to accommodate such candidates in the contact program for subsequent batch on request but shall not be liable to do so.
Medvarsity no longer provides a physical copy of the certificate at the end of the course. A high resolution version of the certificate can be downloaded from the LMS by the student.
All disputes with regard to this course are subject to the jurisdiction of Hyderabad.
Offers & Discounts
Offers and discounts may be announced at discretion of the management and maybe withdrawn without prior notice.
- Self- Referrals are not eligible for gift voucher.
- Students are not eligible for Gift voucher if discount is offered on the Course Fee.
- Gifts Vouchers are eligible only to students who have fully paid or after clearance of PDC.
- Referral done by Existing student ONLY is eligible for Gift voucher.
- Please fill the application form completely and furnish all details required there in.
- Please enclose attested copies of relevant certificates.
Failure to submit proper/full documents or incorrect documents will lead to immediate termination of course access. Fee paid will not be eligible for refund after 7day free look-up period.
Online payments can be done using Credit Card also. Click on ‘Payments’ in the homepage of
- Cash Payments subject to submission of PAN and Aadhar Card.
- NEFT payment to be made to the following account
Account Name: Medvarsity Online limited
Bank & Branch: ICICI Bank, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
Account No. 007605000171
IFSC/NEFT/RTGS Code: ICIC0000076
- Cheque / Demand Draft to be drawn in favor of ‘Medvarsity Online Limited’. Kindly write your Name, Address & Phone Number on the reverse side of the Cheque / Demand Draft.