Fellowship in Preventive Cardiology
- 6 months course
- 4 weeks of clinical postings
- Practical application of best practice in cardivascular health and disease prevention
- Clinical training by subject experts
Certification by AHERF & Medvarsity
Course accreClinical training focussed on cardiovascular risk factor assessmentdited by Quality Council of India (QCI)
Training sessions by leading cardiologists
Course designed for evidence based preventive cardiology practice
The ‘Fellowship in Preventive Cardiology‘ course is designed help the medical graduates develop the basic and clinical knowledge of the cardiovascular diseases and improve their skills in early recognition, management and prevention of common cardiovascular diseases. This course is structured to provide the physicians an insight into the theory and clinical application of evidence based preventive cardiology practice.
This course is aimed at medical graduates who are already working or who are planning to work in cardiology units of the hospitals and intending to improve their knowledge and skills in managing patients with cardiovascular conditions. Any MBBS graduate registered with a State Medical Council or the Medical council of India (MCI) is eligible to take this course.
This course opens up career opportunities like being part of a team that delivers cardiac care as a trained professional in preventive cardiology.
This course is certified by Apollo Hospitals Educational and Research Foundation & Medvarsity.
- 41 Hrs (Learning Content)
- 4 Weeks (Live Virtual Classes)
Apollo Hospitals Education and Research Foundation
- Can I submit my certificates at a later date after enrollment or can I enroll by providing my provisional certificates?
- This can be done with an undertaking to provide the certificates within the stipulated time.
- Are there any prerequisites for joining this course?
- Most Medvarsity students are required to meet minimum criteria of having completed their MBBS with Internship. They should have MCI / State Medical Council registration to be eligible for the course.
- What are the prerequisites for an international student?
- An international medical graduate should apply for a provisional certification to MCI / State Medical Council prior to admission to this course. Our guidance counselors will be able to provide more information on the same.
- How to access the course material online?
- The course material can be accessed online by the login ID and password provided to you.
- What if I am unable to open the Medvarsity website?
- How do I access my course?
- My User ID and Password isn't working on the LMS.
- You will be issued a new user ID and password on completion of the registration process. The user ID created for your registration process will not work on our LMS
- Is the contact program mandatory?
- For the Diploma in Emergency Medicine the contact program is mandatory. You final certificate will not be issued without completion of the contact program.
- What if I am not able to attend the contact program at the scheduled date?
- You can attend the next scheduled contact program.
- Will I be able to choose the center where I wish to attend the contact program?
- As contact program is mandatory for completion of the Diploma in Emergency Medicine, you will be required to attend the contact program at the prescribed center. Shifting of centers will not be permitted. Additionally Medvarsity doesn't guarantee availability of contact program centers at all locations for this course.
- What is the minimum attendance required during the program?
- It is mandatory to attend all 12 months of contact program for the Diploma in Emergency Medicine.
- Will Medvarsity provide food and accommodation for the students during the period of the contact program?
- students during the period of the contact program? No, Medvarsity does not provide any food or accommodation. We can provide assistance in finding an accommodation, but the expenses are to be borne by the student.
- What is the assessment method?
- MCQ based Online module-wise assessment
- Final examination - MCQ based test after successful completion of the two module tests and the contact program.
- What are the criteria to be eligible for the final exam?
- A minimum of 60% in the module tests is required to be eligible for the final exam.
- How do I give the exams online?
- Login into our LMS at lms.medvarsity.com or Apolloknowledge.com using your user ID and password
- Click on My courses and then click on learn option.
- Then you will find various options like case discussions, videos, animations, E Book , Assessment etc.,
- Click on Assessment option to give exam.
- Click on Take assessment and read all the instructions and click on it and then click on start exam and your exam will be started.
- Every 60 seconds page gets deactivated, hence it is important that you refresh the page time and again.
- Are the scheduled dates for the exams mandatory or not?
- It is mandatory, you are expected to complete exams before the Course Expiry date
- When will the final exam get activated?
- 45 days prior to course expiry.
- Session expired and it is showing as unauthorized user?
- If the page is left idle for more than 60 seconds the session will be expired automatically. Refresh the page periodically.
- If session is expired, what to do?
- It will start from the same question where the session expired.
- While you are attempting exam, error pops up and exam is halted - site will display as attempted(1)
- Ignore the message as attempted - The attempt is only completed when it displays Finished (1) and the when the result is shown in the progress.
- What if I am not able to clear the module tests in the first attempt?
- If you are not able to clear the module test in the first attempt, you can always take a second attempt to clear your module tests.
- You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting for another attempt by paying a reactivation fee.
- One attempt
- What if I do not clear the final examination?
- You can attempt the exam again by paying the applicable reactivation fee.
- What if I feel that a question is wrongly framed or an answer is wrongly marked in the online exams?
- If you feel that something is wrongly mentioned, you can write at email@example.com, directing it to the academics team.
- While attempting the online exam, what if there is a power cut or the internet gets disconnected?
- If at all there is a power cut or your internet gets disconnected, there is nothing to worry. When you login again, you can continue your test from the point where you had stopped.
- What if I am not able to complete the course within the duration?
- You will have to send a request to the CRM team to extend your course and pay the applicable reactivation fee.
- Do you provide any placement assistance?
- We do not provide any placement guarantee as an outcome of the course. On a case to case basis we will introduce your profile to specific recruiting partners but no job guarantee is provided.
- What if I have any concerns regarding the program delivery or what if I have any suggestions to improve the quality of the course?
- For any feedback regarding the course, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Statutory taxes and levies not included. Taxes will be applied on checkout. Rates may vary based on management discretion.