This is a professional development course designed for healthcare professionals, particularly doctors and nurses, who work in primary care settings such as clinics and general practices. The course aims to enhance the knowledge, skills, and competencies of healthcare professionals in the area of primary healthcare.
- Authored and reviewed by an expert panel of healthcare physicians
- Clinical scenario-based teaching to help you understand the technical aspects of ionizing radiation
- Media-rich teaching materials providing you engaging experience better than textbook learning
- Video clips to demonstrate how to carry out focused, problem-based physical examinations on patients presenting with various health problems
- One day hands-on simulation workshop on Basic Life support (BLS) certified by American Heart Association (AHA)